Please fill all fields marked with *
Aviation // Aircraft Insecticides
- Non-flammable aircraft approved aerosol insecticide for use inside the aircraft during flight at the top of descent.
- Aircraft approved Callington Top of Descent effectively kills mosquitoes and other flying or crawling insects.
- It is used for either “Top of Descent” or “Blocks-Away” spraying methods in accordance with respective national quarantine regulations.
- Callington Top of Descent contains a non-flammable propellant and the World Health Organization recommended active substance of 2% w/w phenothrin.
Callington Top of Descent is a non-flammable aircraft approved aerosol insecticide for use inside the cabin of the aircraft, just as it shifts from cruise phase to descent. This product is used to prevent the spread of vector-borne diseases, such as Dengue Fever, Yellow Fever, Malaria, Chikungunya and Zika. It is also effective against a range of agricultural pests, which present a biosecurity risk.
Callington Top of Descentcomplies with the World Health Organizationspecifications for aircraft insecticides and has the following approvals:
• BOEING D6-7127
• AMS 1450A
• NATO Stock Number: 6840-66-097-6309
• CAGE Code: Z5104
• In compliance with IATA Medical manual & ICAO Annex 9
• Complies with Ministries of Health & Agriculture, globally